September 28, 2009

FAQ - When should I send you my executed contracts?

Question:
Do you want me to send a copy of every contract that is executed? I have had quite a few that terminated during the option period and am not sure if I need to send them all to you. I am almost reluctant to send them all, it seems to be too much paperwork. Also, what is the best thing to include in the subject line to make it easier for you to identify? I have no idea what your procedure is for handling all these once they are received.

Answer:
Yes, please, email or fax us a copy of all contracts that are executed. Even if the contracts end up being terminated during the option period, we still need them in our files in case anything comes up later. Our requirements is to have all contracts in the office files within 7 days of contract execution.

In the subject line of your email, I suggest you enter: “Executed Contract – 123 Main St. – Agent Angie Franks”. When we receive these documents, I review them for completeness and accuracy, and our Office Manager files a copy in our online records.

No comments:

Post a Comment